Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides secure online, easy-to-use access to personal health records enabling its users and their families to maintain their medical records and other important documents in one secure, central location and instantly access them anytime, anywhere using the Internet.
Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. offers this website, including all information, software, products, mobile applications and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website (collectively “the Website”) to you (“the User”) conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- an Indian citizen, 18 years or older, or
- of the legal age to form a binding contract in the jurisdiction of your residence
- membership or use of this Website/app is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the Website will be deemed to be revoked in such jurisdictions ab initio.
- understand and state that you have all rights and permissions as per the prevailing Indian laws to possess, share and disseminate Records on the Website/app.
- understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the accuracy, integrity and completeness of your Records.
“Account” is the account successfully opened by the User on the Website/app based on information as required to be entered during the registration process, and includes any further changes to the information made by the User from time to time.
“Customer” is any User that has completed the Registration Process and avails the Services of Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
“Fee” is the price prescribed by Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. for the Services rendered by it.
“Record” is any information or document shared and uploaded by the User/Customer on the Website/ app including but not limited to personal health records, birth certificates, and insurance policies.
“Service" is the collectively the various services offered by Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
“User” is any person who accesses the Website/app.
1. The website/ app offers its Customers the following Services:
- a secure Website for the User to share and upload Records, and search, retrieve and share such uploaded Records;
- the facility of sharing their documents with MedcalEMR through their registered email address, and allowing them to be uploaded by MedcalEMR
IV.Restrictions on Use
1. Users/Customers shall not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation content provided by Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd.:
- for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable law, regulation, international law or laws of any other country; or
- in a manner that will infringe the intellectual property rights, publicity, privacy or confidentiality of others or other personal rights of others, or
- that is defamatory, slanderous, obscene, threatening, abusive or is offensive to Users of the Website, such as content or messages that promotes hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- that is false or misleading
This agreement applies to user(s) if user(s) are visitors, registered - free or paid user(s) who access the web site for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes.
This agreement applies to all the services offered on the Website/app, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable to the specific service used/accessed by user(s).In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific services shall prevail.
VI.User Name And Password
You must choose a reasonably descriptive User name that clearly identifies you or your business. This name will appear on the Customer’s account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password of the MedcalEMR Account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If a dispute results from your failure to use a reasonably descriptive user name, you agree to indemnify Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for any costs stemming from such dispute. You agree to (a) immediately notify of any unauthorized use of your password or the MedcalEMR account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your MedcalEMR Account at the end of each session. Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Clause or from any unauthorized access to or use of the MedcalEMR Account.
VII.Remedies with Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
If Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. determines, in its sole discretion, that the User or Customer has violated any terms of the Agreement, Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to take actions to prevent/control such violation including without limitation, removing the offending communication or content from the Website and/or terminating the membership of such violators and/or blocking their use of the Website and/or Service. Such the reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate a User’s/Customer’s license to use the Website and/or Services, and/or to block or prevent future access to and use of the Website or Services, and/or initiate appropriate legal action.
VIII. Payment of Fee & Cancellation Policy
- Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall endeavour to provide its Users and Customers with facilities/gateways to pay the Fee through credit cards (American Express, Visa and MasterCard), debit cards (Visa and MasterCard), cash cards, cash and internet banking.
- Where the payment of Fee is through the Internet, it is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that the provision of Services shall only commence after the Fee has been successfully transferred to Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. bank account.
- The User/Customer may be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Services through the Website. Further, Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the Fee upon its sole discretion without any prior notice to the User/Customer.
- If the Customer wishes to cancel/modify any Services requested, it may do so 48 hours in advance of the commencement of provision of such Services, subject to cancellation/modification charges as prescribed by Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. The User/Customer can contact Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org for any information about and to seek any cancellation and refund. After a lapse of 5 days , the User shall not be entitled to claim any refund for Services and Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right to forfeit the fees already paid in such a case.
- In all cases where a request for cancellation of a Service has been approved by Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and the Service has been made available upon payment of a Fee, Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to charge the cancellation fee.
- Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever and without any prejudice to any/all other rights in the following events: or
- If, in the opinion of Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the use or Service to the User/Customer for any reason.
X. Term and Termination
XI.Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall website be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, natural calamities, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. User(s) hereby agree to indemnify and save website, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your use of the website (including but not limited to the display of your information on the web site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your breach of any representations and warranties made by you to website.
By using our Service, you may receive information about Customers. You must keep such information confidential and only use it in connection with the Services. You may not disclose or distribute any such information to a third party or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the express consent of the Customer.
XIII.Record Storage & Retention
Any record/data furnished by or on behalf of User pursuant to this Agreement and any results of processing or derived in any way from the User’s record/data shall at all times remain the property of Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and shall be considered the Confidential Information of the User. If upon the expiration or termination of the Agreement User requires a copy of record/data stored by Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for any purpose, Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd., at User's request, provide User with a copy of User’s record/data which Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd., has at such time, in such medium as the User may reasonably require.
Wavefront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is responsible for retention of account master files for a period of only one year from the date of termination (For eg – if the User wants to subscribe for a year and if the User does not want to wish to extend it period of use, then the records/data shall be retained only for a period of one year from the end of such subscribed period).